- runstephanierun said:Oh no!! I’m sorry :( Just a week, though?
- cantstopcristin likes this
- aimeereinvented likes this
- shortmom said::-(
- seemaryrun said:Hope you feel better soon! Wishing you the best :)
- runhardliveloud said:better to get healthy now! umm time for aqua jogging? :)
- trivialbob likes this
- runningthegoodrace said:Bummer!! Praying for a speedy recovery!
- beyonce-padthai likes this
- ladymycroft said:*thumbs down* Rest well, feel better soon!
- runningmyownrace posted this
I'm a former accountant who has amused herself by raising two kids for the last 18 years. Since the kids are in school, I've had time to run 5 marathons, 18 half marathons, countless road races and triathlons. Despite treatment for breast cancer in 2010-2011, I became an Ironman in 2012 after finishing Ironman Florida in 12:54:05. I had so much fun that I'm going to do it again in 2013 along with a bunch of other races along the way. Luckily, I've got my 4 time Ironman husband and two patient and enthusiastic teenagers on my team. No matter how it turns out, it's bound to be an adventure. Life is a marathon, so pace yourself and run your own race.