- breathestephaniebreathe said: Oh no!! I’m sorry :( Just a week, though?
- cantstopcristin likes this
- blacktop-therapy likes this
- shortmom said: :-(
- seemaryrun said: Hope you feel better soon! Wishing you the best :)
- runhardliveloud said: better to get healthy now! umm time for aqua jogging? :)
- trivialbob likes this
- runningthegoodrace said: Bummer!! Praying for a speedy recovery!
- beyonce-padthai likes this
- ladymycroftmansfield said: *thumbs down* Rest well, feel better soon!
- runningmyownrace posted this
I'm a former accountant who has amused herself by raising two kids for the last 19 years. Since the kids are in school, I've had time to run 7 marathons, 24 half marathons, countless road races and triathlons. Despite treatment for breast cancer in 2010-2011, I became an Ironman in 2012 after finishing Ironman Florida in 12:54:05 and did it again in 2013, finishing in 12:01:19. Luckily, I've got my 5 time Ironman husband and two patient and enthusiastic teenagers on my team. No matter how it turns out, it's bound to be an adventure. Life is a marathon, so pace yourself and run your own race.